Friday, January 8, 2010

Interactive Exhibit Design and New Website

The New Year has come and gone, and I am back at UWO working towards an MA in Public History. This semester I am continuing to explore the digital world in relation to public history through a course in interactive exhibit design, taught by Bill Turkel. Unlike a tradition graduate course in history, this class has no formal written component. Rather, it will be a series of projects that I design, program and fabricate, the process of which will be documented through a dedicated website I have created. Feel free to check the website often and see my progress, and I hope to provide brief updates using this blog and Twitter. As always, I encourage whatever comments and advice readers might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment